Gareth Jensen is a New Zealand artist and actor who worked as a props artist for The Fellowship of the Ring and a draughtsperson for The Two Towers and The Return of the King. Gareth also played a Arborion in the first film and a Lhunurion in the second film.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - 2001 - props designer and Arborion (uncredited)
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers - 2002 - draughtsperson and Lhunurion (uncredited)
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King - 2003 - draughtsperson
- River Queen - 2005 - storyboard artist
- A&E (Accident & Eternity) - 2006 - special makeup effects artist
- Ice - 2011 - storyboard artist