Sam Kelly (born April 17, 1981) is a New Zealand actor and director who played various roles in The Lord of the Rings trilogy, as a Coronation Elf, a Council Elf, an Elf Warrior, a Last Alliance Elf, a Gondorian Soldier, and an Uruk-hai.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001) - Council Elf and Last Alliance Elf (uncredited)
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002) - Elf Warrior and Uruk-hai (uncredited)
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) - Coronation Elf and Gondorian Soldier (uncredited)
- Frames (2006) - director, story and producer
- Darlene (2008) - director
- The Witch & the Woodsman (2010) - producer
- Lambs (2011) - director and writer
- The Tribe (2000-03) - Shavehead, Token Thief, and Hawk
- Revelations (2002-03) - assistant director
- The Insiders Guide to Happiness (2004) - Man at Bank
Behind the scenesEdit
- Sam had a speaking part in the Council of Elrond but it was cut from the theatrical version and it did not appear in the Extended Edition.
Notes and referencesEdit